Friday, January 25, 2008

Spot the Difference.. Case Closed

For those who are still wondering what went missing in the picture....
I introduce you the 'Mr Viper Switch'.. This is the thing that caused me all the headaches this few days... In case, you are wondering how much does the thing costs.. It is RM95 for a second hand viper switch and another RM30 for service charge( six screws unscrewed to replaced the thing back, assume x as the cost for each screwed unscrewed,therefore 6x=30, x=RM5) Its RM5 for one screw I tell you... Nevertheless, thank God I didnt break any more VALUABLE parts. Thank him also for this chapter of my life. Without it, I wil never know how much it costs me to be an adult. Yes, an adult! Just turned 20 this year.

Moral of the story: DRIVE more CAREFULLY!

No comments: