Friday, January 11, 2008

P-I-L-L-O-W

I finally bought myself a pillow.. Yes, its a pillow. I have been sleeping in Room F1-24 without my pillow for 11 days ever since I reached INTI to resume my studies.

To add some bitterness to my cup, we had been having a natural alarm clocks every morning. At 8am or so, we would be awakened by a low amplitude with high frequency 'ting-ting-ting', sound of a hammer hitting on some metal thing followed by the thunderous noise with higher amplitude of drilling. The experience of waking up by this kind of annoying and disturbing sound pollution is definitely not the moment anyone wants to have in their life. Its one of the worst experience I have ever had. And believe me, its a routine tingee for me, well at least for two months i guess...

And now I have another companion to accompany me through this agony. I didnt have the chance to bid farewell to my loyal buddy-old pillow. My friend of whose room I left my pillow in throughout the semester claimed that my pillow is mossy. He threw my buddy away( cannot blame him also). There my old buddy went. I am wondering if he's doing fine now. In the junk? Life must have been hard for him too..

The old has gone and the new has come. I am happy to have get my new companion. Mr. Casablanca Foam(his name is written on the wrapper of the pillow) will be sharing me his dreams. I truly hope it will have a happy ending with me, not happily ever after but at least not like the fate of my old pillow. Anyway, Praise the Lord for providing us PILLOW!!!

You will never realise the significance of your pillow until it's gone.
-VINCENT-

1 comment:

jenneh said...

congrats!!! u finally got urself a pillow :D :D :D