Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Missed

I missed Ipoh.
I missed scouting despite the many difficulties
and challenges that came my way.
I missed my camping days.
I missed my parang, bamboo, mangroove, marching, gunny strings....
I missed those torturous days of punishment
by my committeees with my scout comrades.
I missed my fellow brother scouts and sister guides.
I missed the days when I loitered in my school compound.
I missed my schoolmates.
I missed Yuk Choy
(despite how bad people may think of YC, Yuk Choy still ROXXXX!!!)
I missed those days when I hang around
with my childhood pals in church.
I missed doing crazy stuffs with them.
I missed my church.
I missed maggi goreng in Salim's Corner.
I missed those days when I was just a naive boy.
I missed those days before I turned 20.
I missed home.
I missed mum's cooking.
I missed sister's noise.
I missed dad's discipline for me.
I missed Ye Ye's pamper.
I missed Ma Ma's cooking too...
I missed those cycling days in Ipoh and Canning Garden.
I missed the times when I don't miss her.

8 comments:

tu xin said...

who's that who's that who's that?!!!haha.

i miss home too.

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

... CNY is coming so i guess I just have to miss something for one more week.. hehe..

tu xin said...

i'm skeptical. are you sure you're answering my question???

you're not going back ipoh right?

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

Erm.. that question.. ummmmmm..
I am going back to ipoh on 1 feb then probably go to kl on reunion night.. Hope to see ya around lo..
:)

Steven Chang said...

hey vincent,you missed out something. you forgot to miss me?!!! hahahaha. jk jk!

jenneh said...

vincent!!! u forgot to miss me too. haha :D

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

Ya hor? I will remember to miss you next time...:p

karmen said...

i din expect u wil mis me..muakakka..