Wednesday, January 9, 2008

RAIN on ME

Tuesday 8th January 2008
ROUND ONE- Vincent vs Rain..... Fight!
It was yesterday. I finished my class at 4pm. I went back to my room happily because I looked forward to frisbee at 6pm. I prepared myself and left for the field even before 6pm. The dark and cloudy sky didn't hinder me. I am still very happy. But when I was half way to the field, small droplets kept falling on my head. I am sad. I continued walking with the hope that it will stop. But the rain never ceased. I am very sad. I returned back to my room with a heavy heart. The rain stopped just a while after i stepped into my room....

K.O! Rain wins!!!

Wednesday 9th January 2008
ROUND TWO- Vincent vs Rain..... Fight!
I am happy. Weather was good. I asked my frisbee kakis to meet for the game today. Around 3pm, sky turned dark. Rain came down. I still hope it will stop in time. 6 pm already, rain finally stopped. I went to field with a friend of mine. Same sad case. We walked to the field. I felt droplets of rain. It never stopped and it became heavier. I am sad again. I am really sad. No frisbee for me again! I walked back to my room. Rain stopped again. I am sad....

Vincent got beaten again. K.O! PERFECT!!! RAIN WINS!

*forgive me for my bad engilish* MALAYSIAN IS ME

2 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

helloo!

i am mad at the rain too! it's been raining here EVERYDAY and it always just happens to rain at the exact time when i have to walk outside to and from uni. raaar!

how are you by the way? :)

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

elo!!
Haha, didnt realise i still have another blog reader de.. hehe.. I am ok here.. Back in campus for a week plus already. Trying to gain momentum to study and getting more involve in frisbe nowadays.