Saturday, January 12, 2008

Guys and Their Egoism

Is it fair for me to say that
guys generally have egoism flowing in their veins?
If the game is on his side, he will stay cool.
If not, he wil go bull.
He will keep quiet when he fails in his attempts to score,
but when his teammates misses a
score, he will yell at that person.
He frowns at others' aggresiveness
when he didn't realise he is a hooligan himself.
He thinks the team will lose without him.
It's sometimes good to give motivation
but it will serve no good
if ones pushes his team too hard.
Well, it needs not be true for all guys to be like that.
But those are things i have in myself.

Are we true sportsmen or mere bull-fighters?
We need to check ourself.

2 comments:

"Zach" said...

Haha so enlightening... I keep thinking of somefive when i was reading the blogpost. hope they read it too.

Enjoy your Moroccan Pillow.. (Casablanca is in Morocco)

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

Well, I didnt mean to target anyone.. That's what I face when I am in KIASU mode la.. Just for reflection of blog readers.