Friday, May 1, 2009

O How I Love You

'When you don't get what seems good for ya at a certain point of time, who knows there is something better awaiting you at the other corner.'

This is a good example of my statement:



Introducing you to my 'beloved', Adidas Barracks TR8..
This is my third pair of training shoe.
Provocative yet not threatening,
Sexy yet not seductive,
Beautiful yet not just empty brains,
Comfortable and just a perfect companion to be with
through thick and thins...
A perfect balance between internal and external beauty.
phewwwww.....BREATHTAKING..

Review from the Net reveals: Perfect for any skill level, the adidas Barracks TR8 is a comfortable leather trainer with the comfort and support needed for any workout activity. A full-grain leather upper with textile lining supports your feet in a streamlined design. EVA foam insole and midsole plus an adiPRENE insert in heel provide lightweight cushioning and shock absorption. Rubber outsole for durability and comfort.

More to share after trying 'her'.. Oops.. Did I say her?

3 comments:

Sherene said...

are you the sales rep? @@

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

LOL, no la.. But I think I have the potential..=P

JoSh said...

Love for inanimate objects?

Don't worry, I'm the same.

*goes back to adoring my drums*