Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Slacky Start

I'm stucked in my laziness. Lazing around and not doing anything although I have assignment to pass up later in class, 10am at 15/5/08 to be precise and I am still doing nothing here.Sien.

Nothing much happened today. Third day for the recruitment week in our college. Spent two hours plus at the CF and frisbee booth. Suffered injury in my ear throughout the duration because of some people who don't know how to appreciate music. Just blasting off their speakers and the situation worsened when another company joined in with some Indian drummers going loud with their indie beat. Sound pollution unleashed its fatality as two more groups of uncivilized lots joined in the 'symphony of distorted wave', yelling their clubs' name... "Axxxxxxxx Club and Sxxxx Club!!!" Good day huh?

Nevertheless, all those cannot overcome my anticipation for Friday because i am KAMBING BACK, IPOH!!!

No comments: