Sunday, May 25, 2008

Are you for Him?

Salvation belongs to our God
Who sits upon the throne
And unto the Lamb
Praise and glory
Wisdom and thanks
Honour and thanks
Honour and power and strength

Be to our God forever and ever
Be to our God forever and ever
Be to our God forever and ever
Amen

In the worship service today, I was moved to choose the song. I don't remember what thought actually brought my fingers to this song in the hymnbook. But I didn't stand up to share this song in the end. Before I even move on, someone stood up and chose the song. I was really taken aback and God has proved himself to me again that I am not the only candidate in His list. If I cannot even follow such simple instruction from Him, how am I going to be bold for Him in bigger things and mission.... I wonder

No comments: