Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Maths: Truth or Dare?

Ever since i stepped into my course-ME, maths didnt really make sense to me.. what? convergence series, Laplace transform, Fourier series etc.. Everytime I look at the tutorial, I felt the intimidation and again it never make sense to me.. By the way, I am only in my second semester of my first year.. Still a long way to go before i graduate.. Yes, its a long long way.. Especially for my maths, long long long and long solution(esp. Fourier series)-no messing up with your signs(+ and - will make a big difference) Well, here's what I did the night before my maths paper.

7.00 to 8.30
Watched 'journey to the west' drama series and dinner (release stress),
Shower time
8.30 to 10++pm
Did the past year exam papers
and a lil bit of R&R everytime i see 'hopeless' question
10++ to 11.00pm
Fifa 08 TIME (to give myself an imaginary success).. Barcelona FC ruleZZZZ!!!
11.00 -12.30pm
Get back to finish my last paper and do some last minute revision..
12.30-1++am
Filled my growling stomach with 'twiggies' and a hot milo.. Yum Yum... Brush teeeth
1.30am
Sleep time
6.30am
Alarm Clock Kacau already.. Woke up and didnt snooze it.. Changed the time to 7.10am
Sleep again.. =.=
7++am
Finally woke up and washed up.. Makan Sambil Belajar(last minute glance again) haiz...
7.45am
Rush to exam hall
8.00- 10.00
War time

Well, Maths has never been an easy subject for me.. But ME needs strong maths and physics background.. so how? When i reached exam hall, everyone was already at their seat and ready to start. Armed with 2 kopiko sweet(which I didnt manage to eat during exam..just enough time to answer all the questions), one pencil case with stationeries of course, bottle of water, CALCULATOR! , my student ID card and jacket, I dashed to a seat and started filing in the details on the answer sheet. Said a little prayer. Exam started. For the first time in my life, Vincent found meaning in his study life(up to your own imagination on how things went)... HALLELUJAH!!! About the results, still not sure.. Wish me all the best again.. Gearing up to prepare for my last paper tomorrow.. Hope things will be like today.. Miss Holiday, I am coming.... OH YEAH!!!
*written 23 hours before my Merdeka...

No comments: